Exude confidence with Invisalign® treatment – the clear and virtually invisible solution for straightening your teeth. Watch the video below to see how Invisalign has delivered over 5.5 million satisfied smiles worldwide.
We create technology to help people move forward in life. Find out why the Invisalign System is the world’s most advanced digital orthodontic treatment system.
Your doctor uses proprietary ClinCheck software to map out the path to your smile, right down to the tiniest shift. From your first aligner to your brand-new smile, there is no guesswork. Just precise, predictable and gradual teeth movement.
- The 3D visual interface lets your doctor customise your treatment.
- The algorithm helps calculate just the right amount of force for every tooth movement.
- The software, with input from your doctor, helps ensure every tooth moves in the right order and at the right time.
Don’t stop living your life
The Invisalign System has many advantages over traditional braces. Invisalign clear aligners fit your lifestyle – they don’t interrupt it. And at every stage, you’ll be able to see your progress and enjoy your smile as it transforms.
- Keep eating all your favourite foods.
- Stay active in all the sports and activities you love.
- You’ll experience fewer emergency visits, without the hassle of brackets and wires breaking.
- Your Invisalign clear aligners are virtually invisible, so people may not even notice you’re wearing them.
Wearing your aligners
- Wear your Invisalign clear aligners 20 to 22 hours a day for best results.
- Parents, your teen’s aligners will have blue compliance indicators to assure you they’re wearing them enough.
Getting new sets of aligners
- You’ll wear each set of aligners for one to two weeks, as prescribed by your doctor. You’ll probably schedule check-ups every six to eight weeks to check your progress. Fewer doctor visits mean more time to enjoy life.
- When wearing each new set of aligners, you may feel a little extra pressure or discomfort for the first few days, which is totally normal.
Cleaning your aligners
- Rinse your aligners every night and brush them gently with your toothbrush to keep them fresh and clean. Use the Invisalign cleaning system to keep your aligners clear.
Maintaining healthy teeth
Choosing Invisalign means you can clean your teeth with ease compared to traditional braces.
If you would like to know more about your Invisalign options, please request a chat with one of our doctors.